Thursday, April 15, 2010

Geekout!


The song of the day is Hello, I love you by The Doors. I've been reading a lot of comic books recently...I haven't been feeling like reading novels- which is kind of lame because I have a pile of books I really want to finish before I have to return them- oh well.... Comic books are just so good for some fun escapism...Superheroes are the modern equivalent of Ancient Greek Heroes, I find their stories so fascinating. Spider-man is the one I'm drawn to the most though...it's just so easy to relate to Peter Parker and his problems. I guess I'm so interested in Superheroes because I'm holding out for a hero myself...I've also been watching a lot of 90's television...namely Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Xena (Lucy Lawless is bad-a**!)

No comments:

Post a Comment